Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

As a comment to the previous post this emerged..


I slept on my arms
tightened around my knees
which are resting on the
part of earth I am aware of

I can hear myself breath,
live life one beat at a time,
knowing that air around me
will be there,
the resting head will be up,

Loving my own smell
and loving myself a bit more
I love you as a part of the
earth we stand on,
the air we breathe on
and the scent of you a bit more ...



5 comments:

Chin said...

:) sigh. Smells are nice. and circled arms around knees too. drift away into nice cozy happy circles. float back in with that magic.

Aparna Kalley said...

Thanks love :) happy circles and floating towards them makes it even more nicer :)

Unknown said...

Just before dawn, the wind begins rioting,
and my love and I discuss the towering pine,
how it might crash through the roof, into our bed,

and suddenly I take pleasure in his nose,
which is small and aquiline and a fine addition to his face,
a face I have not tired of looking at in eight years.

The wind rattles the loose mouldings of the window panes
and we muse on the odds of being crushed.
I don't believe the worst will happen...
-Susan Browne

Unknown said...

Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
-Buddha
A mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled.
-Plutarch

Aparna Kalley said...

Hmm nice :)