Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, November 1, 2012

King of the scorpions - Happy birthday


Happy birthday my dearest annayya - may this year be fantastic and whatever you want it to be :)

I will list things that come to my mind randomly from time to time when I think of you, (some of them are secrets too)

1. I have to see you once in 4-5 days if I am in Mysore. I know when I see you we always are in JK moments – either admiring a dog or a post or a film or something. If I dont do this then I start missing you terribly

2. I like listening to you when you have femme fatal situations and love your analysis of them. I love the sharing space we have

3. Grudgingly I admit that you know which sore spot to hit to make me a raging lunatic but the saving grace is I know yours too heh heh

4. I love the parrot talks and you are very adorable when that happens

5. You are very shy and bashful and dont take compliments well at all

6. Recently I was talking to a teenager and telling her about developing articulation as a skill, I have some because of you. Bird watching, star gazing, butterfly identification, greek mythologies,poetry, films, books, authors, poets and scores of others introduced by you. I can never forget the listening exercises (I was asked to write verbatim what we spoke after we spoke remember?)

7. I know I disappoint you by not sharing the same interests from time to time and I cant help it sometimes. I miss you when you are focused on something intensely and dont pay attention to me or whats up with me as well.

8. Your acknowledgement of what I do matters hell a lot to me

9. I am amazed at your skill to argue emphatically standing from different sides of an issue

10. You do not listen much to me when we are with others but do when you and I are alone. May be that is true for me as well sometimes

11. When you are happy you are wonderful and fun to be around

12. Some times quick to lose temper but always ready to explain why


Though you are king of exaggerated mockery some times, you are also the king of analysis, king of intense focus, king of curds, king of photoshop, king of torrents, king of innovative play activities for chinnu and so on .... making you the king of November – the scorpion king as christened by your fellow November fans. Thanks for being born before me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely...love you... Word!

A WORD is dead
When it is said,
Some say.
I say it just
Begins to live
That day.

-Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)